Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Don't ask

Until further notice, Alex is in recovery position - flat on his very painful back. It's a place he's only too familiar with. Shall I put a positive spin on this setback (sorry)? I can't think of when we last had such a cold gloomy day in Sydney. The sun might have risen but we haven't seen it, the rain (much needed) has alternated between steady drizzle and splashy downpour. I'll be honest. I'm happy not to have spent today loading our last supplies onto the boat. Tonight I'll sleep in a snug bed in a heated house after taking a deep bath ....only a fool would be going to sea in this weather (am I convincing you?). But tomorrow, or the next day? Well, that's another story. We'll be gone when we are gone, but my best bet is it won't be before the weekend, and maybe not till next week.

1 comment:

Pops said...

bahahaha this photo is hilarousssss